What remains true [sound recording] : a novel / Janis Thomas.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cambria County Library||CD-BOOK Tho (Text)||85131001733345||CACM Audio||Checked Out||11/09/2020|
- ISBN: 9781543626865
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 hr., 47 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, Michigan] : Brilliance Audio, 2017.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Lauren Ezzo, Scott Lange, Mikael Naramore, Nick Podehl, Amy McFadden, Tanya Eby, Mia Ellis & Scott Merriman.
From the outside, the Davenports look like any other family living a completely ordinary life--until that devastating day when five-year-old Jonah is killed, and the family is torn apart. As the fury of guilt engulfs them, the Davenports slowly start to unravel, one by one. Told from multiple points of view--including Jonah's--the family struggles to cope with unthinkable loss. But as they face their own dark secrets about that terrible day, they have a choice: to be swallowed up in sadness forever, or begin the raw, arduous ascent back to living.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > Death > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: