Overkill : when modern medicine goes too far / Paul A. Offit, MD.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at SPARK Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cambria County Library||CD-BOOK 610 O323o (Text)||85131001733303||CACM Audio||Checked Out||11/09/2020|
- ISBN: 9781094119106
- ISBN: 1094119105
- ISBN: 9781094119113
- ISBN: 1094119113
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperCollins, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tim H. Dixon.
Dr. Paul A. Offit debunks fifteen common medical interventions that have long been considered gospel despite mounting evidence of their adverse effects. Offit Analyzes how these practices came to be, the biology of what makes them so ineffective and harmful, and the medical culture that continues to promote them.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: