How to cook : building blocks and 100 simple recipes for a lifetime of meals / Hugh Acheson ; photographs by Andrew Thomas Lee.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at SPARK Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cambria County Library||641.5 A177h (Text)||85131001782433||CACM New Book||Checked Out||01/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9781984822307
- ISBN: 1984822306
- Physical Description: 223 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter, 
"An empowering collection of impressive recipes that will teach young adults and kitchen novices all the skills they need to cook for themselves--from a James Beard Award-winning chef and author"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: