Come in and cover me : a novel / Gin Phillips.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cambria County Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at SPARK Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cambria County Library||CD-BOOK Phi (Text)||85131001732834||CACM Audio||Checked Out||10/28/2020|
- ISBN: 9780792784784
- ISBN: 0792784782
- ISBN: 9781609987534
- ISBN: 1609987535
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (11 hr., 13 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: North Kingstown, RI : AudioGO, ℗2012.
In container (17 cm.).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Angela Brazil.
Using her talent for connecting with the ghosts around her in her career as an archaeologist, Ren is guided by the ghosts of two Mimbres women while pursuing the most important discovery of her career.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women mediums > Fiction.
Women archaeologists > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: